Essential Requirements and Features of Ground Anchor Support
Ground anchor, to be brief, is a supporting method to fix engineering structures on stable stratum.
The essential requirements of ground anchor support:
1. Ensuring earth retaining effect of foundation pit maintenance system and making surrounding slope stable.
2. Ensuring safety of surrounding buildings, underground pipelines and roads. During excavation and construction, avoiding damages because of deformation, settlement, collapse and displacement.
3. In regions with underground water, through water draining, precipitation and interception, ensuring project constructs above underground water.
The features of self drilling ground anchor support:
1. It can use self bearing capacity of soil body reasonably, regarding soil body as supporting structures’ inalienable part.
2. It has light structure, big flexibility, good earthquake resistance and ductility.
3. Construction is convenient, safe and flexible. It also has unique superiority that it can be constructed in small workyard.
4. Ground anchor is quite stable and reliable. After supporting, the deformation is small and overload capacity is strong. Total time of construction is short and it can be excavated and supported at the same time.